Moving can be stressful and a lot of work. Here are our top tips to make your move easier!
• It is crucial to have all your belongings packed up and ready when the movers show up.
• Separate items that you don’t want to be packed so the movers clearly know what’s going on the truck and what isn’t.
• We do not take TVs off walls or hook them up.
• The more you can pack, the quicker the move will be.
• Box everything you can, as boxes are easier to move and pack.
• Don’t overpack boxes, doing so can lead to boxes collapsing.
• Please tape the top of every box and label clearly where you want it to be placed.
• Please empty out any dressers, armoires, cabinets.
• All electronics must be unhooked and packed into boxes excluding TVs.
• We do not move liquids, chemicals, gasoline, paint, oil, ammunition.
• All appliances must be unhooked.
• We do not unhook or hook up gas lines or water lines.
• All content must be taken out of refrigerators and freezers.
• Make sure to defrost your freezer before we move it.
• Wait a few hours before plugging in the refrigerator or freezer to let them settle.
• It is your responsibility to take apart and reassemble beds, cribs, and desks
• Store all parts from beds, dressers, bookshelves in a bag.
• An empty desk and file cabinets, the lighter it is the easier it is to move.
• All drawers with loose items should be packed.
• Please take out pendulums from grandfather clocks.
• Particle board furniture can easily be broken while traveling. We will move it at the risk of the customer.
• Employees do not remove shoes for moving.
• Goal Line Moving is not responsible for marks in your driveway from our trucks.
• Goal Line moving has floor protection included in our service.
• Driveways must be clear of snow and ice.
• Be sure to reserve or save parking for our moving truck in front of or close to your home.
• Payment is due at the completion of the move.
• Goal Line Moving accepts cash, check, and cards.
• Goal Line drivers do not carry change when paying with cash.
• Goal Line Moving will transport plants but is not responsible for any damages.
• Propane tanks must be taken off grill and tanks moved by customers.
• Dissemble all moving exercise equipment.